Jennifer L. Peckham
Jennifer Peckham is a native Oregonian, born and raised in southwest Portland, and a graduate of Beaverton High School. After high school, she majored in English at the University of Wisconsin and taught in the public schools prior to attending law school. Jennifer joined Owens / Pinzelik, P.C. in 2015.
Jennifer’s practice focuses on domestic relations law. Jennifer has helped her divorce clients obtain spousal and child support awards, in addition to fair property settlements. She assists clients in custody cases, whether it’s to establish an initial order to include parenting time and child support, or to modify existing orders. Jennifer has also helped clients enforce their judgments, whether in regard to parenting time rights, or in regard to financial provisions. She is experienced handling both collaborative and contested cases. Jennifer is also familiar with juvenile law from her experiences clerking at the Oregon DOJ and at CASA for Children of Multnomah and Washington Counties.
Jennifer’s patient and professional demeanor helps clients feel at ease throughout the course of their case. Her life experience, in addition to her legal training and skills, help her to guide clients toward practical solutions in an attempt to resolve issues without prolonged litigation. Sometimes litigation is unavoidable, and Jennifer is always prepared for whatever direction a client’s case takes.
Jennifer is on the board of directors of the Washington County Bar Association and is on the advisory board for Washington County Conciliation Services. She is a member of the Multnomah Bar Association and Oregon Women Lawyers. Jennifer volunteers with the night clinic program at St. Andrew Legal Clinic. When not working, she enjoys spending time with her family and pets, in addition to spending time outdoors and riding motorcycle with her husband.
- Oregon, 2009
- Willamette College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. – 2009
- University of Texas, Brownsville, Texas
- M.Ed. – 1997
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.S. – 1990
- English major
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington County Bar Association, Director
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- LegalShield Referral Attorney
- Teamsters Panel Attorney
Past Employment Positions
- Case and Dusterhoff, LLP, 2015
- Jennifer L. Peckham, Attorney at Law, 2010-11 and 2014
- St. Andrew Legal Clinic, 2011-2014
- CASA for Children, Law Clerk, 2008-2009
- Oregon Department of Justice, Law Clerk, 2007-2008
Pro Bono & Charitable Activities
- Volunteer, St. Andrew Legal Clinic
- Children’s Attorney Program, Washington County