Portland Business and Commercial Law Attorneys
Oregon Business Planning Lawyer – Oregon Commercial Litigation Attorney
Our business law practice serves small companies and mid-sized corporations throughout the Portland area. We advise entrepreneurs and investors who want to form an LLC or other types of Oregon business formations. We review and draft contracts for commercial transactions. We also represent contractors and other businesses in breach of contract disputes. If you need effective legal advice in a business law matter, call our Portland business law attorneys.
At Owens / Pinzelik, P.C., our lawyers provide legal and business advice from inception to dissolution, sale, or liquidation of a company. The business attorneys at our Portland law firm offer effective handling of all types of commercial transactions and business contract disputes. We serve corporate clients in the Beaverton – Hillsboro corridor and on both sides of the Columbia River in a wide range of business law matters:
- Business organization – LLCs, LLPs, S-corps, non-profit corporations
- Commercial transactions – drafting documents for purchases, sales, financing, and partnership agreements
- Commercial litigation – contract disputes, collection matters
- Real estate law – representing developers, homeowners, contractors
- Employment law – serving both employer and employees; wage claims, discrimination in the workplace, sexual harassment claims
For effective legal representation in a Portland commercial law matter, contact an Oregon business planning attorney at Owens / Pinzelik, P.C..