Personal Injury

Portland Lawyers, Providing Vigorous Personal Injury Advocacy

At Owens / Pinzelik, P.C., our attorneys provide vigorous personal injury representation to people who have suffered serious injuries caused by the negligence or misconduct of others. Our attorneys have experienced success in handling injury cases. We use our experience to develop compelling and effective arguments for injured clients.

If you have suffered an injury and wish to learn about your options, contact an experienced Portland attorney.

We provide vigorous representation to people who have suffered injuries in accidents such as these:

We also handle other general tort claims.

Experienced Multnomah County Attorneys, Effective Representation After an Accident
Our lawyers have many years of experience handling personal injury matters from both sides — plaintiff and defendant. This gives us, and our injured clients, a significant advantage. We know how to obtain favorable outcomes without undertaking expensive and time-consuming litigation. Because of our experience defending insurance companies, we know how they operate and what legal strategies will be most effective. We make sure our clients receive fair treatment and compensation as soon as possible — when they need it most.

Another reason to use our law firm for your personal injury claim is our lawyers’ creativity. We seek all possible damages for injured clients, looking at the entire case and at all the parties involved. We explore things like loss of future earning potential, property damage, diminished value and medical expenses. We also determine whether punitive damages might be awarded.

Client-Focused Advocacy From Clackamas Lawyers at Owens / Pinzelik, P.C.

The lawyers at our firm strive to make consulting an attorney about an injury as easy as possible. We meet with clients at any time and can visit them at home or in their hospital rooms. We provide a free consultation to answer questions about the legal process related to personal injury claims. We will not charge fees until we win your case.

For more information about filing a personal injury claim after a motor vehicle accident, contact a Multnomah County lawyer at Owens / Pinzelik, P.C.